Submittal Requirements (will be needed before starting application on-line):
* You will be prompted to upload required documents. *
- NC Alcoholic Beverage Control Commission Inspection/Zoning Compliance Form
- (Section A must be completed by applicant before submitting with on-line application)
When Scheduling Inspections;;
- Must schedule all inspections for same day.
When applying for permit on portal – things to know:
- Under Description of Work Step 1 – Please add the Name of Business this is for.
- Contact Page Step 6 – You will be prompted to add a General Contractor. Please click on "Choose General Contractor from address book" and find ALE Contractor and add.
Offices for Building Permits and Inspections are located in the Garland Municipal Business Center at 150 S. York Street on the first floor.
Garland Municipal Business Center
150 S. York Street, Gastonia, NC 28052
(PO Box 1748, Gastonia, NC 28053-1748)
Open Monday through Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
704.866.6729 extension 3 (office)