Want to see when your garbage is scheduled for pickup and more? Use the chart below!
- All garbage must be put in garbage bags inside the green cart.
- The lid must be completely closed.
- Bags left outside the cart will be collected for a fee. Click here for the fee schedule
- The cart must be at the curb by 7 a.m. on your pickup day.
- You may set out your cart after 6 p.m. the night before your pickup day.
- Place cart so that the handle faces your house and the serial number faces the street.
- Place cart a few inches from the curb or edge of the street. Please do not place cart in the street.
- Retrieve cart from curb by midnight on your pickup day.
- City ordinance requires residents to store carts behind the house.
Missed pickup? Garbage, recycling, and yard waste missed collections must be reported within 24 hours after your pickup day. Call the Customer Care Center at 704-866-6714 between 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org